- We adhere to the guidelines of RIVM and Koninklijke Horeca Nederland. We keep a distance of 1.5 meters, wash our hands regularly, regularly clean frequently used elements, ensure adequate ventilation, cough and sneeze according to the rules and our employees stay at home with complaints. We also expect our hotel guests to adhere to these measures. Our employees do not enter your room during your stay. In the hotel there are various disinfection options, these are free to use and can be found on every floor.
- Reservations: You reserve your room online through our website. In the online environment, enter your details and pay for your stay. Before the start of your stay, you will be contacted by telephone by an employee. We will then discuss your arrival time, use breakfast / dinner and any questions. You can find the general terms and conditions for your reservation in your booking confirmation.
- Check in: You will receive the (disinfected) key card for your room at the reception. The routing in the hotel is indicated by arrows and we ask you to give each other space if there are other guests.
- Check out: You check out in the online environment and pay any outstanding amounts there. You deposit your room key in the appropriate box on departure.
- Breakfast: Breakfast is not included in the room rate. If you wish to have breakfast, we have two different options: You can choose from a breakfast package (from € 7.50) or room service (€ 16.50). These are both brought to your room with the employee keeping a safe distance.
- Lunch / dinner: We offer an adapted menu for lunch and dinner.
- Room service: If you wish to have lunch, dinner or drinks, these will be brought to your room by room service. We do not enter your room when delivering room service.
- Hotel information: You can view the current information about the hotel and restaurant at wifi.hoteldeftcente.nl
- Lounge / terrace: You can use our lounge and terrace. Here sufficient space is provided between chairs and tables. We ask you to order at the bar yourself and bring your own drinks.
- Meetings: Our meeting rooms are also available and can be reserved. Contact us for the possibilities via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parking: You can park your car free of charge in the parking lot at the hotel, depending on the availability of parking spaces.
- Payments: Due to the risk of infection, we do not currently accept cash. We advise you to make your payments online. If this is not possible, you can pay with pin or credit card upon check-in.
- Cleaning: Our housekeeping team adheres to the regulations of RIVM when cleaning the rooms. They ensure that your room is disinfected before use. The room will only be used at least 24 hours after the last cleaning operations. During the stay there will be no housekeeping service.
- Visit: The hotel is only accessible to hotel guests with a reservation. If you would like to receive visitors from outside, we ask you not to do this at the hotel.
- If you feel sick during your stay, we ask you to report this by telephone to the reception. Our employees then discuss the next steps to be taken.
Feel at home, away from home.