Our team is ready to welcome you in a safe way! This is what you can expect from us:
- We adhere to the guidelines of the RIVM (the Dutch National Institute for Public Health and the Environment) and Koninklijke Horeca Nederland. In brief: We keep a distance of 1.5m, wash our hands regularly, clean our most used elements regularly, ensure enough ventilation, cough and sneeze according to the guidelines, and our employees stay at home if they have any symptoms. We expect our hotel guests to adhere to these guidelines as well. Multiple disinfection options are available to be used freely on all floors in the hotel. Our employees wear a face mask in public areas. Guests are not required to wear a face mask.
- Making a reservation: You book a room online via our website. You fill in your personal details and pay for your stay in the online platform. The terms and conditions of your booking can be found in your booking confirmation.
- Checking in: We ask our guests to take a seat in our lounge before check-in. You will receive a key card for your room. We kindly request that you keep 1,5 m distance from other guests.
- Checking out: To avoid contact you check out and pay any outstanding amounts in the online platform. You deposit the key card in the appropriate box upon departure.
- Eating and drinking: We are not allowed to receive you in our restaurant for breakfast / lunch / dinner or serve room service. We can, however, issue a breakfast package or evening meal at reception. Would you like to use an external delivery service for your meal? This is also possible. The use of coffee, tea and soft drinks is not allowed in the public areas, but you can collect them at the reception and have them in your room. You can get closed alcoholic drinks at the reception until 20:00.
- Meetings: Unfortunately we cannot facilitate meetings at the moment.
- Payments: We only accept exact change. We recommend that you make your payments online. If this is not possible, you can pay with your debit or credit card upon arrival.
- Cleaning: Our housekeeping team adheres to the regulations of the RIVM when cleaning the rooms. They ensure that your room is disinfected before use. During the stay, there will be housekeeping service upon request. If you wish to make use of this, please indicate this at the reception.
- Visitors: The hotel rooms are only accessible to hotel guests with a reservation.
- Should you feel ill during your stay, we kindly request to inform reception (preferably by telephone). Our employees will discuss the steps that need to be taken.